Saturday, January 3, 2015

HELLO: Graduation

Happy New Years, everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year holiday. I didn't do much but stayed home, like I've been doing for the past couple days now, but I love it! Staying home, relaxing. It's wonderful. Great news to share with you all! I graduated with my Associates in Business Administration! Woot woot! Slowly but surely, I finally graduated. A beautiful way to end 2014 with this accomplishment.

I was unsure if I would even graduate because my Accounting II class was a killer. If it wasn't
for my friends who tutored me throughout the semester, I don't think I would be here today. Seriously!

To some folks, Associate's might not be a big deal but hey, it's a milestone of achievement and in your life. I've been on campus for four years and I am going to walk. When I get my Bachelor's, I will definitely walk again!


Anyways, I'll keep it short and simple. Congrats to all the graduates of University of North Georgia! Congrats to everyone who graduated this semester!


Thank you for reading. May you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment