Saturday, May 30, 2015

HELLO: Disney College Program - Day 7

Hi everyone! It's been awhile and I know that I am very behind in my postings but I've been really busy and I sincerely apologize for my laziness. My laptop also caught a virus so it's been hard to do anything on it nowadays.

Day 7: Magic Kingdom


Today, I went to Magic Kingdom with all my roomies. It was our first time as a "guest" at Magic Kingdom so what do you get as first timers? "First Time" buttons, of course!

We also took pictures with Magic Kingdom's iconic structure: Cinderella's Castle. It's a beautiful sight indeed. It's so funny how there's a lot of guests who thinks Magic Kingdom is Disney World itself. It must be because of the castle. Who knows? But please know that Disney World has four theme parks and two water parks as well.

First, we rode Stitch's Great Escape in Tomorrowland. That's where I'll be working at. Somewhere in Tomorrowland but no clue on what attractions yet.

Stitch can definitely be scary, especially for children. Just to give you an idea, it's a special effect show with animatronics. There's times when it became really pitch black dark, you'll get spray with water, and something sweeps the back of your head. Definitely not my favorite.

Next we went to the Kiosk and selected three fast passes for three rides. We selected, The Little Mermaid, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Haunted Mansion.


They were slow moving rides and definitely fun. I really liked Haunted Mansion and Pirates.

We also rode Space Mountain because we heard that was a really fun roller coaster.


We waited in line for 40 minutes for Space and honestly, I don't think it was that bad.


We also got to meet Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. His meet and greet is located near his Tavern in Fantasyland. We waited 20 minutes for him now and all the girls went heels over head for him.

That was my fun and adventurous day!

Thanks for reading everyone! Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment